Seland neoprene surf suit 5/4/3 woman Duna II
5/4/3 MM WOMEN'S NEOPRENE SURF SURF SUIT DUNA II. ECO FRIENDLY.
Integral 5.4.3 mm in ULTRASTRETCH neoprene (super elastic).
• ULTRASTRETCH neoprene (super elastic) in the entire suit.
• SCS collars, without interior seams to avoid chafing.
• Glued and sewn with external double seam.
• Continuous internal sealing of the seams with neoprene.
• Legs and arms preformed to facilitate movement.
• Zig-zag stitching on arm and leg cuffs, which allows a better adjustment of the
• Interior STRETCHY WARM PLUSH laminate up to the knees, which provides warmth.
• Closure system with YKK front zip and super elastic internal collar.
• Strong Pad knee pads (material with high abrasion resistance).
• Key holder on the inside flap.
• Water drainage holes (front and rear).
COLOUR: Indigo blue, gray and yellow.
Neoprene thickness: 5/4/3 indicates that the neoprene used in different parts of the suit have different thicknesses. For example, 5mm on the torso and back, 4mm on the legs, and 3mm on the arms. This provides greater isolation in the body and more flexibility in the arms for optimal range of motion.
Women's Specific Design: The suit is designed with women's body shapes in mind, providing a better fit and comfort.
High-quality neoprene: It can be made of a high-end neoprene that offers excellent thermal insulation and resistance to cold water.
Taped Seams: Suit seams may be taped and/or taped to prevent water ingress and improve durability.
Zip on the chest or on the back: Depending on the model, the suit can have a zip on the chest or on the back to facilitate putting it on and prevent the entry of water.
Reinforcements in key areas: They can have reinforcements in knees and buttocks to increase durability in areas subjected to greater wear.
Smooth Neoprene Panel: Some suits may have a smooth neoprene panel on the chest and/or back to reduce wind and keep you warm.
Comfortable fit: It should offer a snug but comfortable fit to prevent the entry of water and allow adequate mobility during surfing.